Lloyd Research Group Inc. is a leading Northern Ontario Microsoft Dynamics Partner with over 30 years’ consulting experience helping clients implement business and accounting software solutions. We are expanding and looking for someone to help take us to the next level with the hiring of a Business Development and Marketing Coordinator that will research, plan, and execute demand generation marketing and sales strategies to reach new clients. This is a full-time paid internship opportunity suitable for recent graduates who are team players and excited to learn about the industry and share their knowledge.
Working within a team for training and collaboration opportunities, the Business Development and Marketing Coordinator will leverage our experience and expertise in advanced manufacturing, project services, and business management, especially in the Mining Supplies and Services sector. Come join our team where you will explore and execute strategies from the Microsoft Sales Marketing playbook – one of the largest and most recognizable brands in the world.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development and Marketing Coordinator will support the sales initiatives set by the company, by creating and sourcing content strategies for brand awareness, lead generation, and lead nurturing. The candidate will communicate and collaborate effectively and closely with a highly talented team of marketers and communications consultants.
WHAT YOU DO:
Business Development tasks:
- Prepare project and sales proposals, sales presentations, and sales literature
- Deliver product demos to clients and prospective clients
- Enter and track sales performance data
- Participate in online training sessions from our partners to understand and market our products
- Assist with the development of CRM-driven email marketing campaigns using ClickDimensions
- Manage, administer, monitor, oversee and analyze the content calendar and data related to all social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Maintain and enhance the brand’s social media presence by expanding audiences and engagement to generate leads for the sales pipeline by creating/sourcing and implementing social media campaigns
- Recommend and implement effective digital marketing campaigns, initiatives, and strategies
- Assist with coordination of special events and marketing initiatives
- Monitor and report emerging trends, best practices and competitive activities
- Track and measure social performance and email campaign data
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- A flexible and remote work schedule
- Growth opportunities to work your way to an account executive at an established firm specializing in business and accounting software solutions
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing (or related discipline) from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Post-graduate certificate in Social Media Marketing or a related field is considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a close team environment
- University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
If you have graduated in the past three years or will finish your program by the end of June, please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, April 26th, 2020.